U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Travel Forms

To claim reimbursement for your travel expenditures, you must fill out and submit a travel voucher (US Government Optional Form 1012). To assist you, an electronic version of this form is available below as an Adobe Acrobat (pdf) document. This document can be filled out electronically, saved, and printed if you have the appropriate software (Adobe Acrobat), or it can be opened and printed with the freely available software Adobe Reader, and then filled out manually. In addition, instructions on how to complete a travel voucher and an example of a completed voucher on are provided on page. 

> Travel Voucher (188 KB pdf)

> Instructions (305 KB pdf)

> Completed Example Voucher (750 KB pdf)